Software Test Engineer (EU project)
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Do you have an eye for detail and excellent communication skills?
Are you competent in executing test cases and enjoy ensuring that applications and systems run smoothly?
We’d like to meet you!
We’re looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our growing team and bring in his/her passion for quality!
Your role will be to review requirements and technical specifications to create detailed and well-structured test cases. You will design and execute test scenarios, prioritize and analyze testing activities, debug and finally define corrective actions before product launch in collaboration with the development and operations teams. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and provide Test Progress Reports to project teams.
Ultimately, you will be the final reviewer before we deliver our product to our client.
- Min 2 years of experience in Software Testing
- Familiarity with understanding requirements and designing use cases
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience working with tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Great communicator (with technical and non-technical people)
- Attention to detail to look for patterns and spot irregularities
- Analytical mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle stress well and meet deadline without compromising quality standards
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks (Protractor, Selenium)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of GIT
- ISTQB foundation level or higher
- Knowledge of SQL, Web Services testing (soapUI) and performance testing
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: