- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you interested in working with micro-services architecture on large-scale project?
Do you enjoy Frontend Development and have a love for React framework?
We’d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for React.js Developers to be part of a newly formed team that will work on a large scale, highly complex application.
This team will build web based applications with Java in Spring Boot framework and your role will be to bring in your expertise in developing the front end of these applications with React.js and see this project to its completion. You will work closely with Software Developers, Architects and DevOps Engineers as part of an agile team. Ultimately, your task is to develop a stable, robust and maintainable application and make sure that it meets quality standards.
- At least 3 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Proven experience working with React.js framework
- Experience with state management in Redux
- Thorough knowledge of web standards and protocols such as HTTP and REST
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jest)
- Experience using version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent eye for detail and a self-motivated problem solver
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with user interface design
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture
- Familiar working with agile methodologies (Scrum)
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: