[StepUpToTheMark] _ Junior Software Developer
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you a recent graduate from Polytechnic / Engineering School?
Do you want to join a team of highly skilled developers, who will support you to learn and grow at Arηs every day?
You’re in the right place!
We are currently looking for Junior Software Developers to join our various development teams.
You will have the great opportunity to learn how to develop in backend and/or frontend with the guidance of our experienced engineers. You will build your job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and being involved in large scale projects.
- Recently graduated (BSc or MSc within the last two years) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field from Polytechnic / Engineering School
- Familiarity with Object Orientated Programming languages such as C# or Java
- Good understanding of Software Development principles and programming concepts
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Proficient in English
- Passion and eagerness to learn and invest time in studying
- Ability to work well within a dynamic team environment
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Positive attitude and appreciation of feedback
What’s in it for you
We offer an exciting range of projects and a challenging work environment where you can thrive! We recognize and reward hard work and give you the chance to design your own career path. Besides that:
- Hard work deserves a great pay, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? ⏰ Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- We never stop learning! To keep up with Arηs level, join our own training sessions and externalized online courses
- We are thrilled by challenges, so you are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We love the Arηs vibes, so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek at out YT channel to see some memorable occasions!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one.
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone with data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops
- Enjoy snacking? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen, delivered to the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and a free supply source is in our kitchen!