FullStack .NET Developer
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you a Microsoft person?
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge tech stack?
We would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for Full-Stack .NET Developer to join our growing team. The position involve working on challenging projects using mainly C#/.NET Core/Framework technologies.
You will work as part of a versatile team developing and maintaining existing systems and applications, and designing new software solutions for a diverse range of clients across several multinational environments. You will focus on writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end, and contribute to all phases of the projects and the SDLC, from technical design to roll-out and support.
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as Full-Stack Developer
- Proficient in C#, .NET
- Experience working with .NET Core
- Robust knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with SOAP or Restful web services
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Passionate about new technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Development experience in MS SharePoint
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and tools
- MVC, Razor Views
- .NET Core
- .NET Framework
- MS SQL Server
- CI/CD pipelines
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek in the video below!