- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Do you enjoy trying programming languages and work in complex systems?
Does the idea of working for a large European Institution sounds interesting to you?
If yes, we'd like to meet you!
You will be working on a large and highly complex system for one of our clients in the European Community. This is a project that uses a unique Document Management and Archiving system and your first task will be to learn and deeply understand OScript and Opentext Content Server architecture. Through this role you will build a general business understanding on Document Management and Archiving systems and eventually you will technically lead a small team which will handle tasks for incremental development or new functionality.
Who you are
- 5+ years of FullStack Development experience on Web-Based projects on Java or .NET technologies
- Experience in development for Oracle Databases
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins
- Experience with basic Windows Administration
- Experience with Test Automation with Selenium
- Experience with performance testing tools, such as JMeter
- Experience with SharePoint
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek in the video below!