Linux System Engineer
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs CUBE is looking for several Linux System Engineers.
- In the scope of the infrastructure upgrade of our customer, we are looking for several Linux System Engineers with a similar experience in the past as a “good team player”.
- Master in Red Hat Linux until version 7
- Overall technical knowledge of a system engineer
- Knowledge of the tools: SATTELITE and PUPPET are mandatory
- Knowledge of Middleware: APACHE is an asset
- Knowledge in one of the following is expected
- PKI such as "VERIZON UNICERT" or competitors
- Any IBM Midleware (MQ, WebSphere)
- Database basic administration
- Documentation skills will be assessed
- Experience required: 5 years
Who you are
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T.;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in TECHNICAL, SYSTEM and OPERATIONAL part
- Experience in strong knowledge in PKI concepts, not necessarily in products
- Documentation of the security requirements.
- Analytical mind-set
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress
- Flexible: On calls and weekend releases upon requests
- Fluent in French and English.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.