Business Development Manager In Public Cloud
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Business Development Manager in order to further extend the range of our Public Cloud projects and customers on the Belux market.
ARHS Spikeseed is an entity of the ARHS Group, focused on innovation, and develops IT projects around a set of core competencies:
- Web and Mobile development;
- Digital Trust;
- Semantic and Search Technologies;
- Public Cloud;
- Machine Learning;
- Agile methodologies.
We love providing value to our customers by delivering state-of-the-art projects, on time and budget.
Our Cloud team has been building partnerships with the major Public Cloud providers and delivers the following services:
- Professional consulting services;
- Migration from on-prem to the Cloud;
- Cloud-native development (mobile, IoT, Machine Learning…);
- Managed services.
Our teams are made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have at least a first successful experience in Cloud Business Development (AWS, Azure…), you might be our perfect match.
As Public Cloud Business Development Manager, you will work directly with:
- Highly talented and certified Cloud consultants;
- A successful Bid team;
- An experienced recruitment team;
- ARHS Spikeseed management.
You will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales strategy;
- Employing your sales skills to create market differentiation;
- Identifying new business opportunities;
- Determine prospects’ business needs;
- Participate in marketing activities and events as needed;
- Maintaining the key contacts in existing accounts;
- Improving the sales processes;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- You will also participate to leverage the company reputation.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in IT services and a proven first commercial experience with AWS Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of Belgium market;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You can write convincing offers;
- You have good knowledge of the Public Cloud and its economics;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Excellent level of French or Dutch and English;
- You think out of the box.