Senior System Engineer
- Leuven, Belgium
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]com
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Description of the open position
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer for our offices in Leuven and Gent. As a Senior System Engineer at Arhs your role includes:
- You are responsible for the technical achievements and you take care of the installations and configurations of the software in short and/or long term projects at customer sites.
- You examine on a proactive and critical way the IT environment and you formulate the necessary proposals for improvement.
- You are responsible for designing and the implementation of the infrastructure.
- You make consistent and quality manner documents.
- You have experience with ITIL and agreed service levels
- You offer 2nd and 3rd line support.
- You will develop your own expertise to maximize your knowledge and apply it optimally with customers.
What we expect from you
You have a Master or Bachelor of equivalent experience, in the direction of Informatics.
In addition, you have at least 5 years relevant experience with different Microsoft Technologies.
In addition to your knowledge and experience, you also have the following competences:
- You can independently organize your work.
- You are an enthusiastic and a professional team player.
- You are an analytical and a problem solving person.
- You have good communication skills
- You are stress resistant and inquisitive.
- In addition to a passion for IT technology, you enjoy working in a customer focused environment.
- You are punctual and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a driving license B.