Virtual Medical Scribe- Training Provided!
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
TO APPLY: COPY AND PASTE THIS URL:
Headquartered in Cary, NC, a suburb of Raleigh, Aquity Solutions employs more than 7,000 clinical documentation production staff throughout the U.S., India, Canada, and Australia. With over 40 years of experience and recognized by both KLAS and Black Book as the top outsourced transcription service vendor, Aquity Solutions is focused on delivering superior business results. Aquity Solutions provides healthcare professionals with key services including: Medical Scribing, Interim HIM Services, Medical Coding and Medical Transcription.
Imagine if there was a chance to step into a career that allows you to understand what it takes to become a healthcare practitioner working directly with a Physician 1 on 1. As one of Aquity Solutions Virtual Medical Scribes you have the chance to do just that!
Every day you will get to enjoy paid shadowing with a provider and see what it takes to analyze, document, and diagnose a patient. You will understand how a physician approaches a patient visit, how to interpret symptoms, and learn how to help each patient by observing a physician in real time. All the while, you get to work in the comfort of your own home allowing for a more flexible and fluid schedule!
As one of Aquity Solutions medical scribes, you become a physician’s direct personal assistant helping physicians all across the nation! You will become the critical link for the physicians to handle all of their electronic medical records patient to patient. You will get to interpret and document the doctor patient visit and the clinical charting of each patient in its entirety.
-Have a Competitive Wage and Benefits!
-Work Directly with Physicians Gaining Valuable Clinical Charting Experience
-Network Directly w/Physicians
-Draft HPIs, PEs, ROSs, and Analyze Lab Reports
-Provide EHR Charting Support Directly for Physicians as a Charting Assistant in Real Time
- Have Recent Experience as a Medical Scribe, Medical Assistant or Medical Transcriptionist OR; Have completed courses or training in Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology and have a strong desire to be trained as a Medical Scribe
- The ability to work from home and a secure reliable internet connection at home.
- Availability Monday through Friday during outpatient office hours between the hours of 7 A.M. - 7 P.M. EST or PST.
- Minimum 3 shifts a week Monday - Friday with the ability to work an 8 to 9 hour shift time each week between the hours of 7 A.M. - 7 P.M.
- Minimum of 10 months of employment with us.
- Strong computer, typing, and listening skills.
- Ability to type 45 – 50 wpm or more.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Currently live within the borders of the United States.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have a training certification in an EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, Athena, etc.)
- Specialty experience in EHR documentation with outpatient clinics
- Strong leadership skills
- Planning on going into medical, physician assistant, or nursing school in the future
- Looking for a potential career!
- Good understanding of technology and how it integrates with the medical industry
- A passion for healthcare
- You would like to work from home
- Able to balance school and work
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US...
- This is a work from home position with a large opportunity for growth!
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits
- Our top-notch benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401K savings plan, and paid-time-off.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.