Medical Scribe - REMOTE
- Dallas, TX, USA
Aquity Solutions, a fast moving health information management services company in the healthcare industry. Our conversational speech recognition and natural language understanding technologies are widely recognized as the most advanced in the industry in assisting healthcare practitioners. We are the leading innovator in the field of healthcare administration services and conversational documentation services (CDS) where speech recognition and natural language understanding are combined in to provide meaningful assistance to doctors directly treating patients.
Do you have 6 months or more of experience as a medical scribe? Then we're looking for you! We are actively looking for experienced medical scribes. We have a terrific opportunity to join the next evolution in medical scribing as a virtual medical scribe working from home in real time one on one with a doctor!
What is a Virtual Medical Scribe?
A virtual medical scribe is a professional who remotely accompanies a physician during patient visits, taking critical notes and documenting each encounter. The virtual medical scribe handles all electronic medical records and clinical charting off-site, allowing physicians to focus on in-person patient care.
Benefits of Medical Scribing
- Phenomenal clinical and charting experience
- Paid experience in the medical field
- Opportunities to network with physicians and healthcare providers
- Excellent preparation for professional schools
- Exposure to physician workflows & specialty healthcare departments
- Apply your knowledge of medical terms, procedures, medications, diagnosis and much more
Become an AQuity Virtual Medical Scribe
As one of AQuity's medical scribes, you become a physician’s direct charting assistant helping physicians all across the nation! You will become the critical link for physicians to handle all of their electronic medical records patient to patient. You will get to document each doctor patient visit and handle the clinical charting patient to patient.
Every day you will get to enjoy paid shadowing with a provider and see what it takes to analyze, document, and diagnose a patient. See firsthand what it takes to be a healthcare professional from the comfort of your home while helping physicians and their patients.
AQuity Virtual Scribes learn what it takes to analyze, document and diagnose each patient. This allows AQuity Virtual Medical Scribes valuable on-the-job experience by observing each part of the patient visit and managing a physicians entire charting workflow.
Why Work for AQuity?
- Career advancement opportunities
- A welcoming and collaborative team environment
- Have a consistent schedule Monday - Friday during the day. No overnights or weekends!
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Work with state of the art technologies
- Dedicated hands-on training and access to continuing education opportunities
Enjoy the Benefits of Working from Home
- Save time, money and effort with no commute to work
- Have a healthier work-life balance with less stress
- Become more self-empowered and work independently and collaboratively
Apply today to work for a leader in healthcare innovation. Join AQuity's team of Virtual Medical Scribes!
YOU SHOULD HAVE...
• Minimum of 6 months or more of recent medical scribe experience.
• Minimum of a high school degree and completion of associate’s degree or at least junior in standing in college. Academic focus must be in relation to healthcare. Please note education can be replaced with comparable healthcare experience.
• Future plans to continue to step into the healthcare field in pursuit of a career.
• Strong understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, medications, abbreviations, charting, and etc…
• Consistent availability week over week Monday through Friday during 7 am – 7 pm for 4 days or more of shift availability during the physicians work day both for part time and full time opportunities. We offer both eastern standard time and pacific standard time positions.
• A reliable, secure, and private high speed internet connection.
• A HIPPA compliant workspace at home.
• Strong computer, typing, and listening skills.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Currently live within the borders of the United States.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• The ability to draft grammatically correct sentences in english.
• A typing speed of 45 wpm or above.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
• Have a training certification in an EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, Athena, etc.)
• Specialty experience in EHR documentation with outpatient clinics
• Strong leadership skills
• Planning on going to medical, physician assistant, or nursing school in the future
• Looking for a potential career!
• Good understanding of technology and how it integrates with the medical industry • A passion for healthcare • You would like to work from home in the future
• Able to balance school and work
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US...
• This is work from home real time virtual medical scribe position working directly with a healthcare provider.
• We offer a competitive wage and benefits
• Our top-notch benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401K savings plan, and paid-time-off. • We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Do you have questions? Please email [email protected] com