Brand Assistant Trainee -Entry Level
- 4038 Flowers Rd, Doraville, GA 30360, USA
We’ve flourished in the industry by putting our clients’ best interests first. We know that our reputation has grown because of our creative work and our enthusiastic team.
We are seeking an Entry Level Brand Assistant Trainee in Atlanta to act as the face of client brands at marketing campaigns throughout the area. We create tailored marketing campaigns for some of the largest corporations in the nation. Our company has recently expanded our client portfolio due to high demand, and have recently signed on with one of our largest clients to date! We are in immediate need of a candidate with excellent customer service skill to maintain customer and client relationships and promote client services!
As an Entry Level Brand Assistant Trainee, you will have the opportunity to represent prestigious clientele in the field. You will foster excitement about clients’ brands and services, build a loyal client base, and drive future business. The right candidate will have the opportunity assist with executing field marketing campaigns and expand new projects for clients.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Brand Assistant Trainee:
- Attend marketing campaigns taking place in designated territories throughout Atlanta to provide excellent face-to-face customer service and educate customers on the benefits of clients' services.
- Create a unique customer service experience at in-field marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Educate consumers on benefits of client services, overcome objections, and close sales of client services.
- Coordinate and execute strategic in-field marketing campaigns relevant to the region to increase client revenue.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships with clientele and sales team to facilitate brand growth.
- Support management to ensure campaigns are consistent with marketing plans on time, budget, and scope.
Benefits of the Entry Level Brand Assistant Trainee Position:
- Outstanding training program with extensive personal coaching by experience staff.
- Opportunity to represent quality services and network with prestigious clientele.
- Full-time, permanent position with consistent hours.
- Competitive hourly rate plus performance bonuses.
Requirements for the Entry Level Brand Assistant Trainee:
- Experience in retail, sales, field sales, field marketing, services demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including services positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to client services.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.