Customer Experience - Administrative Associate
- 3728 Maritime Way, Oceanside, CA 92056, USA
a•light is hiring! www.alight.com Our growing organization is seeking a Customer Experience - Administrative Associate to join our customer service team.
a•light is an exciting, customer driven, architectural lighting design and manufacturing company based in the Oceanside, California.
If you are qualified and enthusiastic, please apply through the link on this page.
The Administrative Assistant requires independence, initiative, excellent organization skills and a strong ability to prioritize.The position demands a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Answer all phone calls on a 4-line phone system. Earpiece required - position requires mobility as much as 1/3 of the time.
- Forward calls to the appropriate person based on the information requested and territory assignments.
- Maintain employee phone list.
- Support customer service personnel: research/send freight tracking info to customers, send paint sample chips.
- Support sales / marketing department: maintain agent contracts.
- Maintain customer database.
- Distribute mail.
- Adhere to appropriate company policies and procedures.
- Receives customer requests by phone and heavy email, analyzes requests and provide information.
- Prepares projects and style orders. Product nomenclature is complex and requires analytical aptitude.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders: product availability, order status, commissions, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly move between projects, screens and platforms as necessary.
- Maintains liaison with all other departments, following through to order completion.
- Effectively communicates and interacts with company representatives and key customers throughout entire order cycle
- Builds trust relationships with Regional Sale Managers and the Design Assist Team to effective meet customer expectations.
- 60+WPM Typing Speed
- Must have 2+ years of customer service, administrative, executive assistant or accounting experience.
- Manufacturing industry exposure preferred.
- Strong in MS Office Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook. Adobe Acrobat.
- MAS90 or MAS200 experience a plus. Paperless office system, such as Synergy, a plus.
- Represent the company professionally and excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, detail-oriented.
- Ability to work for multiple people, multiple tasks and an ability to prioritize workflow.
About the Company:
a•light is a leading high-end specification lighting manufacturer. We have an award-winning product line, exceptional customer service, and uncompromising quality. Located in Oceanside, California; We have a great work environment and promote a good work-life balance for it's employees.
a•light focuses on high-end architectural products designed for specification by architects, lighting designers, interior designers and engineers.
a•light operates out of our 54,000 sq. ft. facility in Oceanside, CA and build state-of-the-art, energy efficient lighting fixtures for installation into countless commercial, institutional, industrial and government building projects throughout North America.
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Disclaimer: "The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company's rights to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason."