HR Operations Senior Specialist
- Karada Street, Baghdad, Iraq
Our specialty in the Iraqi market is to sell, distribute, operate, install, decorate, design and innovate green energy-efficient lighting systems.
· Key user for HR operations software for all staff needs related to attendance, leaves, overtime, and technical system issues that the staff might face.
· Explain human resources Compliance & disciplinary, HR general policies, standards and procedures to employees to ensure compliance.
· Ensure the provisioning and updating of staff records and ensure legislative requirements are met like; absence, vacations, employment transfer, head count monitoring and analysis.
· Follow up the employees` attendance to ensure the attendance record is comply with the attendance policy.
· Follow up, recording overtime and prepare punctuality awards data.
· Following up, record staff leaves and business trips
· Prepare the monthly payroll with all salary’s effects; new hires, termination, penalties, deductions status, etc.
· Prepare social security and tax monthly reports for AGC employees.
· Responsible for staff master data and files.
· Dealing with all employees’ relation issues and take the proper procedures and investigation whenever required
· Handle the benefits program procedures such as health insurance.
· Discuss with HR Managers the actions needed to develop HR operations policies, procedures and systems.
· Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct manager that can develop the skills and abilities per business requirements and manager instructions.
B.SC Degree (preferred in related field)
Certificate in HR is preferred.
- Employee’s benefits.
- Employee relations.
- Human resources information system.
- Labor law knowledge.
- Managing discipline.
- Payroll management.
- HR Policies and procedures.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional level of English language (speaking and writing).
- Professional level in MS Office
- Planning and Organizing
- Basic leadership skills.
- have an experience of 5-7 years