Technical Support (Lighting Designer).
- Karada Kharidge Rd, Baghdad, Iraq
Our specialty in the Iraqi market is to sell, distribute, operate, install, decorate, design and innovate green energy-efficient lighting systems.
- Prepare and revise all tech, offers
- Provide all products data sheets whenever it needed for all company depts.
- Prepare all designs, BOQ ,item codes
- Do all researches needed to develop the company products rang in cooperation with the product manager.
- Study all catalogs and brands available and give advice for future business development opportunities.
- Attend the tech. support events, exhibitions and seminars.
- Participate in technical training courses and prepare plans for sales employees’ tech. skills development.
- Involve in all products order preparation and provide the tech. perception in this regard.
- Study with marketing dept. the local markets and give the technical advice/recommendation to sales manager targeting all new items, brands and categories that may increase the sales targets.
- Cover all tech, issues whenever it needed even if it’s not within his specialist (team work).
- Involve in company branches renovations and provide all tech. supports
- Will be attend in all necessary training courses inside and outside the country that rise up his tech. skills and knowledge.
- Involve in inventory checking reports.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the direct manager
- B.SC Degree in electrical engineering is must
- 2-3 Years of experience
- Product knowledge.
- Problem Solving
- Have Experience in Autocad , dialux , lighting designs
- Can go to sites and projects