- Karada Kharidge, Baghdad, Iraq
Our specialty in the Iraqi market is to sell, distribute, operate, install, decorate, design and innovate green energy-efficient lighting systems.
- Negotiate, analyze and compare prices and costs among various vendors to make sounds purchasing decision.
- Maintain accurate auditable records of all procurement process which result in high process compliance.
- Follow and execute procurement department policies, authorities and processes.
- Creates purchase orders and follow up on approval & acknowledgment, make sure that the PO from vendors match our requirement and prices, check manufacturing finishing dates.
- Prepare timely and accurate management information covering aspects of stakeholder engagement in the procurement process lifecycle which result in effective performance management and delivery of required outcomes.
- Register all purchase invoices to the system including: registering all (loading, shipping and unloading) expenses related to each shipment. Registering all volumes of the new items within the invoices.
- Coordinate with the related parties in regards of catalogue updates.
- Checks the invoices for accuracy, matching and authorizes the accounts payable department to issue payments.
- Support Sales team by providing the needed information regarding legrand brand.
Perform other tasks related to the job title as directed by the supervisor and management
· - B.SC Degree
· - 1-2 years of experience
- Vendor knowledge.
- Negotiation Skills
- Distribution /Transportation operations
- Intermediate level of English Language
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Field related knowledge