- Karada Kharidge Rd, Baghdad, Iraq
Our specialty in the Iraqi market is to sell, distribute, operate, install, decorate, design and innovate green energy-efficient lighting systems.
- Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction
- Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Amend the final designs according to the management recommendations and gain full approval
- Performing other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- 1 - 2 Years of experience