- OH-18, Medina, OH 44256, USA
ALICE Training Institute is looking to add talented and professional individuals to our team. We work with organizations across the United States, providing them with new safety and business opportunities.
Our constant drive to be the leaders in the evolution of active shooter response training is what makes our team so effective. We’re always working to create new stories of safety protocol improvement; from schools and healthcare facilities, to police departments and everyday businesses. Our active shooter training classes, held across the nation, teach skills that improve your chances of survival anywhere you go in life.
Do you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the hunt of the sale? Do you want to make a difference in your community and save lives while working with a positive and competitive team? This is an exciting opportunity to join our sales team as an Account Executive at the ALICE Training Institute. You will be building relationships with new and existing customers, continually looking for new ways to add value. You will be given the opportunity to convert your prospects to opportunities, close the sale, and win the customer.
ALICE Training Institute is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual who only strives for success. Stand up to the challenge and surpass that monthly quota. Take your sales goals to new heights! We want the individual with a work hard, play hard mentality and who will celebrate team successes. Most importantly, we want you to help make a difference, saving more lives! If this is you, then apply today!
• 2+ years of lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms
• 2+ years of sales experience – cold calling to close
• Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable, strong work ethic, ability put in the extra hours
• Works effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving corporate sales environment
• Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
• Good verbal and written (email) communications skills
• Dynamic telephone presence
• Previous experience with Salesforce a plus
• Experience with startups a plus
• High school or equivalent required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
ALICE Training Institute LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ATI Does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetics, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment at ATI.