Senior Data Specialist
- 100 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
ALFA Tech Consulting is a boutique legal services and consulting business located in Washington, DC. ALFA Tech Consulting has a strong permanent core staff of seasoned legal, public policy and business professionals.
ALFA Tech Consulting is seeking applicants for a position to work as a Senior Data Specialist within component divisions of a federal government office.
- Provide oversight functions for Data Specialists performing file manipulation, loading and conversion services
- Oversees exports, and production and quality checks of loads and exports.
- Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
- Performs quality assurance for all EFP services
- Responsible for ensuring incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications.
- Provides EFP Manager with detailed notices of deficiencies.
- Recommends process improvements and cost effective methods
- Required knowledge of litigation discovery process and Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) workflow.
- Knowledge of Government IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server applications preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC's, including Windows, document review software and encryption methods.
- Experience with LAW, IPRO, Relativity or other document processing platform.
- Familiarity with ICONECT, Relativity, MS Office Suite and West LiveNote highly valued.
- At least 6 years experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval and analysis.
- Undergraduate degree mandatory, Undergraduate degree in computer science preferred
ALFA Tech Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer.