- 100 F Street, NE, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
ALFA Tech Consulting is a boutique legal services and consulting business located in
Washington, DC. ALFA Tech Consulting has a strong permanent core staff of seasoned legal, public policy and business professionals.
- At least six years of progressively more responsible supervisory and management experience on major litigation support projects
- Proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorney's.
- Demonstrated experience to manage numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously
- Experience with technical / data processing and eDiscovery support activities
- Expert knowledge of litigation support
- Outstanding writing skills
- Excellent oral and communications skills
- Excellent Management Skills
- Knowledge of the Governments data processing environment required (office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, Oracle, Relativity, Trial Director)
Undergraduate degree required. Law Degree, advance technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree valued.
ALFA Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.