- 100 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
ALFA Tech Consulting is a boutique legal services and consulting business located in Washington, DC. ALFA Tech Consulting has a strong permanent core staff of seasoned legal, public policy and business professionals.
ALFA Tech Consulting. is seeking applicants for a position to work as Senior Auditor within component divisions of a federal government office. The position is located in Washington, DC.
- Plans, implements and manages large and complex auditing investigations as required in support of litigation
- Directs, provides guidance and advice, and reviews the work product of more junior Auditors and Financial Analysts to ensure that it meets the objective of the audit investigations.
- Prepares interim and final oral and written reports on the progress, status, and results of audit investigations
- Makes recommendations based on audit results
- Provides direction, supervision and guidance to more junior Financial Analysts working on the same audit investigations
- Reviews and analyzes financial and operating statements
- Must be Certified Public Accountant
- MBA or equivalent in accounting or directly related field
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards
- Minimum of three years experience as an auditor
- Minimum two years specialized experience in the specific subject matter area involved - for example, Medicare billing and claims systems, or DoD inventory systems
- Working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis ADP systems and applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in litigation environment, experience working with automated litigation support helpful
ALFA Tech Consulting. is an Equal Opportunity employer.