- 100 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
ALFA Tech Consulting is a boutique legal services and consulting business located in Washington, DC. ALFA Tech Consulting has a strong permanent core staff of seasoned legal, public policy and business professionals.
ALFA Tech Consulting is seeking applicants for a position to work as a Fraud Analyst within component divisions of a federal government office. The position is located in Washington, DC.
- Under the direction of a Fraud Examiner, assists in obtaining documents and other information related to cases
- Performs research to locate potential witnesses
- Conducts in-house, telephone and database research; manages case file
- Reports to Fraud Examiner on progress
- Assists in the preparation of interim and final reports and recommendations
- Experience in document analysis, particularly in relation to fraud cases
- Two years experience in performing on-line database research and telephone research
- Working knowledge of various public repositories of information
- Familiarity with specific subject matter helpful - Medicare and Medicaid claims, student loan programs, DoD contracting, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree preferred; familiarity with automated litigation support helpful
ALFA Tech Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer.