- 100 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
ALFA Tech Consulting is a boutique legal services and consulting business located in Washington, DC. ALFA Tech Consulting has a strong permanent core staff of seasoned legal, public policy and business professionals.
ALFA Tech Consulting is seeking applicants for a position to work as an Accounting Technician within component divisions of a federal government office. The position is located in Washington, DC.
- Reviews and analyzes financial data, documents and manual or automated accounting systems
- Works under the supervision of an auditor or financial analyst
- Duties may require periods of travel
- Two-year degree in accounting or four-year degree in a related field (finance, business, banking, or economics) with 30 credit hours in accounting
- Relevant financial and accounting experience performing technical level duties in accounting, banking, or finance for corporations or non-profit organizations may be substituted for the education and credit requirements
- Experience in banks and banking
- Knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems used by banking, financial and other institutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
ALFA Tech Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer.