- Sioux Falls, SD, USA
ALARIS|Encore is now Paradigm Complex Care Solutions
For almost 30 years, Paradigm has been the industry leader in solving complex health care challenges and improving lives. With the most connected and experienced team in health care, we define and deliver outcomes that exceed financial and health expectations for our clients, as well as for individuals and their families.
Paradigm delivers its solutions through three divisions: Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty Networks. The Paradigm divisions are built on expertise from five best-in-class businesses: Paradigm Outcomes, The ALARIS Group, Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net. Founded in 1991, Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit https://www.paradigmcorp.com.
Paradigm Complex Care Solutions is seeking an educator to join our team. This position provides the opportunity to own and grow the training function and is critical in achieving our strategic goals. The educator is responsible for the design, development and facilitation of training programs tailored to the needs of specific business areas and associated systems and processes. The person in this role will establish performance objectives, learning outcomes and assessment tools utilizing instructional theories and design principles assigned to adult learning methodologies and modalities.
If you are looking for a high growth, fast paced organization where you can have real influence please apply to start the conversation. This position works out of our small, casual office in Sioux Falls, SD. Come work with us and enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm Complex Care Solutions routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Trains and coaches new and existing team members in job functions, policies, procedures and objectives of the organization.
- Partners with designated stakeholders to develop training for targeted job skills, competencies and behaviors.
- Delivers custom designed or off-the-shelf classroom and blended learning training programs.
- Develops advanced level knowledge in organizational processes, applications, customers and business units.
- Maintains and updates existing resources and course materials, working with appropriate subject matter experts or other team members to procure new or updated information and applies adult learning principles to create effective training and curricula.
- Provides regular updates to the leadership team of the status of all design and development activities, completion of milestones and potential conflicts. Measures and reports on the impact of training deliverables.
- Tracks training participation and manages the CEU process.
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related with a focus on adult learners
- 3 ‐ 5 years’ training and education experience
- Experience partnering with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create and implement comprehensive training programs and materials.
- Experience leading virtual training sessions and skilled using various virtual platforms such as Go to Meeting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation skills and engaging facilitation style along with strong motivational ability and wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, with excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.