Nurse Case Manager-San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA, USA
ALARIS|Encore is now Paradigm Complex Care Solutions
For almost 30 years, Paradigm has been the industry leader in solving complex health care challenges and improving lives. With the most connected and experienced team in health care, we define and deliver outcomes that exceed financial and health expectations for our clients, as well as for individuals and their families.
Paradigm delivers its solutions through three divisions: Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty Networks. The Paradigm divisions are built on expertise from five best-in-class businesses: Paradigm Outcomes, The ALARIS Group, Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net. Founded in 1991, Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit https://www.paradigmcorp.com.
We are seeking a Full-Time Field Nurse Case Manager to cover the San Francisco area. This individual is responsible for the medical case management of work related injuries, which includes assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals. The Case Manager works with insurance carriers, medical care providers, attorneys, employers and employees, and closely monitors the progress of the injured worker and reports results back to the employer and insurance carrier.
WHY PARADIGM COMPLEX CARE SOLUTIONS?
- Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
- Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
- Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm Complex Care Solutions routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in CA
- Excellent organization and timeline adherence skills
- Excellent PC and technology skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and interpersonal
- Valid Drivers License, and good driving history
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.