Nurse Case Manager-Bakersfield
- Bakersfield, CA, USA
ALARIS is the nation's premier healthcare management firm specializing in workers' compensation case management. ALARIS has a rich 18 year history, extensive expertise and responsive services for clients of all sizes. Our business is built on client satisfaction, integrity and hard work. We are unbiased and work as a team with employers, adjusters and injured workers to achieve a safe and timely return to work.
ALARIS provides workers’ compensation and disability case management services that facilitate timely communication, while reducing medical and disability costs. ALARIS also ensures the delivery of high-quality treatment so the injured party can enjoy both a positive health outcome and a successful return to work. We offer a sophisticated case management process that aims to collaboratively determine how best to implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate an individual’s unique health needs.
We are seeking a Full-Time Field Nurse Case Manager to cover the Bakersfield area. This individual is responsible for the medical case management of work related injuries, which includes assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals. The Case Manager works with insurance carriers, medical care providers, attorneys, employers and employees, and closely monitors the progress of the injured worker and reports results back to the employer and insurance carrier.
- Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
- Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
- Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. ALARIS routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in CA
- Excellent organization and timeline adherence skills
- Excellent PC and technology skills
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and interpersonal
- Valid Driver’s License, and good driving history
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.