- Sioux Falls, SD, USA
ALARIS is the nation's premier healthcare management firm specializing in workers' compensation case management. ALARIS has a rich 17 year history, extensive expertise and responsive services for clients of all sizes. Our business is built on client satisfaction, integrity and hard work. We are unbiased and work as a team with employers, adjusters and injured workers to achieve a safe and timely return to work.
ALARIS provides workers’ compensation and disability case management services that facilitate timely communication, while reducing medical and disability costs. ALARIS also ensures the delivery of high-quality treatment so the injured party can enjoy both a positive health outcome and a successful return to work. We offer a sophisticated case management process that aims to collaboratively determine how best to implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate an individual’s unique health needs.
The Software Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing and supporting ALARIS' proprietary code. The Developer will communicate information to ALARIS staff and may be required to instruct staff in software use. This person must be able to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot system problems and devise solutions. Flexibility in work hours is a must with keen sense of urgency and responsiveness.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deadlines, completing tasks on time and budget.
- Professional, self-motivated, responsible, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with end users to translate requirements into designs that meet their needs.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development.
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC/WebAPI, and EntityFramework.
- Experience with Typescript and Angular.
- Proficiency writing, tuning and debugging complex queries and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with windows server maintenance.
- Experience with IIS maintenance and DNS.
- Experience with high availability application architectures.
- Experience with dev, test, and production environments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.