Front-End Web Developer with Angular
- 20 Maud St, Toronto, ON M5V 2M5, Canada
raisin®, a product of A.K.A. New Media, is a state-of-the-art online fundraising event management and donation system currently used by some of Canada’s top fundraising organizations. raisin® empowers not-for-profit organizations to maximize their online fundraising efforts and reduce costs.
We are looking for front-end web developer to join our product team, to bring new features and functionality to the raisin® product.
If you are excited about product development, committed to continually bringing the best-in-class solutions to the market, and working on a product that makes a difference in the lives of individuals each day – then read on and apply.
- Build responsive and adaptive UI that meet usability and accessibility web standards, best practices.
- Set front-end web standards for CSS, HTML5 and web components so they are optimized for performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Development of the front-end Angular components according to business requirements and/or under guidance from system architect/team lead.
- Write unit tests with client-side frameworks.
- Creating technical specifications describing functionality and implementation of existing and new system components.
- Working with QA and technical support people, helping them to understand and resolve issues.
- Supervising some development and QA activities as needed.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of front-end web development experience and 2 years of Angular experience for internet applications developing of front-end web components for API-backed applications. Must be able to create technical documentation for newly designed components. Strong analytical and technical research skills are the must as well.
SPECIFIC SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven experience working on complex online properties and a mastery of mobile responsive design
- Intermediate knowledge of Angular
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them
- Ability to translate mock-ups into Angular components with visual and functional elements
- Programming and debugging SPA web applications
Up-to- date with the latest Web / UI trends, techniques and technologies.
The individual should be responsible, self-motivated, energetic, and inquisitive with strong interpersonal communication and teamwork skills. Clear and concise written and verbal communication with effective time management.
Nice to haves
For additional information about A.K.A. raisin and the parent company, A.K.A. New Media, please be sure to visit:
www.akaraisin.com (The Product)
www.akanewmedia.com (The Parent Company)
Only those short-listed will be contacted. Local candidates will be given first consideration.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.