Int & Sr. Software Developers
- 20 Maud St, Toronto, ON M5V 2M5, Canada
A.K.A. New Media Inc. (A.K.A.) is the product owner of raisin. raisin® is a leading online and mobile fundraising platform used by charities and not-for-profit organizations across Canada and the US.
We are located in downtown Toronto.
We are looking for talented full-stack software developers to join our raisin product team to bring new features and functionality to the raisin product. We have positions for both Sr. and Intermediate individuals.
You would be joining an exceptional team of seasoned product developers who are excited about technology, committed to continually bringing the best-in-class solutions to the market, and working on a product that makes a difference in the lives of individuals each day.
- Development of the UI, business and data access components of Angular/ASP.NET Web API application based web applications according to business requirements and/or under guidance from system architect/team lead.
- Programming and debugging the web applications according to technical specifications and/or under guidance from system architect/team lead.
- Write unit tests with client-side frameworks as well as .NET unit tests.
- Creating technical specifications describing functionality and implementation of existing and new system components.
- Working with QA and technical support people helping them to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Overseeing some development and QA activities as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant Internet application development experience
- Programming and debugging SPA/ASP.NET-based web applications
- Microsoft .NET platform (4.0/4.5.1), .Net Core, C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, including creation of stored procedures
- Strong QA background for development tasks - unit testing, functional testing, automated testing
- Experience supporting web-products
- Excellent problem-solving, diagnostic, and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Education degree or certification in Computer Programming/Web Development
For additional information about A.K.A. New Media, please be sure to visit : www.akanewmedia.com and www.akaraisin.com
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.