B2B Inbound Marketing Specialist
- 20 Maud St, Toronto, ON M5V 2M5, Canada
A.K.A. New Media Inc. (A.K.A.) is the owner of the raisin®. raisin is a SaaS based, online and mobile fundraising platform powering Peer-to-Peer, Ticketing and Donation events.
For over two decades, A.K.A. has been building award-winning websites for leading organizations in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors. raisin, launched in 2006, powers thousands of fundraising events each year for charities and foundations in Canada and the US - helping them raise money for meaningful causes.
We're looking for a strategic B2B Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about integrated digital marketing, are experienced at building and executing successful B2B marketing programs/campaigns, know the ins and outs of HubSpot and know how to put the client at the center of the equation, then you’ll know exactly what this job entails.
We’re looking for someone who loves to collaborate but can take the reins on any project and deliver outstanding results. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s prospect and customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our organization.
- Work closely with Sales to align Sales and Marketing strategies to support the sales cycle
- Create and manage inbound marketing campaigns to grow the lead and prospect base & support sales initiatives, including: content marketing, journey mapping, drip campaigns, SEO, SEM, social, email, lead nurturing and engagement programs
- Track, synthesize, interpret and translate campaign data into tangible, action-oriented strategies that will consistently increase open rates, CTRs and conversions for clients
- Analyze the effectiveness of each campaign and develop our lead generation programs and make improvements
- High capability of utilizing marketing strategies to build upon site traffic while optimizing areas of digital/social channel forums and tools (i.e. Hubspot, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Oversee Paid Media Google AdWords, Google Display Advertising, Bing Ads etc… (direct & with partners)
- Write and edit website content, landing pages and blog articles to support engagement and drip campaigns
- Build social media networks, write social media updates, engage on social
- Prepare marketing reports in the state of current inbound efforts on engagement and sales
- Work closely with Director of Accounts to support customer engagement programs throughout the service cycles
- Ongoing research to continue to develop marketing strategies to generate new customers from online traffic
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 2-3 years in a marketing role, preferably with enterprise B2B SaaS applications
- Skilled in inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices and knowledge
- Inbound and HubSpot certifications, strong understanding of marketing automation
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook, Twitter, and other forms of media
- Experience in search engine optimization and marketing (SEO AND SEM) and expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation
- Self starter who gets stuff done and done right
For additional information about A.K.A. New Media, please be sure to visit: www.akanewmedia.com.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.