Account Coordinator - A.K.A. raisin
- 20 Maud St, Toronto, ON M5V 2M5, Canada
A.K.A. New Media Inc. (A.K.A.), an advanced technology and communications company, has an immediate requirement for a dynamic, focused, organized and energetic Account Coordinator who enjoys problem solving, to join its raisin® team.
raisin® (a product of A.K.A.) is a SaaS based, state-of-the-art, online donation and fundraising event management system that empowers charities and fundraisers to reach and exceed their fundraising goals. To learn more about raisin visit: www.akaraisin.com
In the role of raisin® Account Coordinator, duties include:
- Technical Support - Provide ongoing account and product support for multiple charitable clients using the raisin® online fundraising system
- Training - Train clients on all aspects of the raisin® product (web-based and in-person)
- Tracking - Ensure that CRM tool is kept up to date with all account activities, opportunities and contact details. Ensure that support time is accurately tracked and billed
- Marketing – Support marketing initiatives (online and print)
- Business Development – Provide ongoing business development support as directed
- Product Development - Assist in identifying features for future product development
Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $40K-45K
- 1+ years professional account support
- Post-secondary degree or diploma (preferably communications, fundraising, marketing or technology)
- Key values of honesty, integrity, professionalism and passion for customer service and technology
- Experience supporting or using digital technologies and web-based software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- An understanding of and passion for charities and fundraising
- Not-for-profit & fundraising
- Web development & software development, HTML & CSS
- Customer service
- CRM systems
- Project management
- Sales including prospecting and cold-calling
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
For additional information about A.K.A. New Media, please be sure to visit : www.akanewmedia.com and www.akaraisin.com
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.