- Maud St, Toronto, ON M5V, Canada
A.K.A. New Media Inc (A.K.A.) is a leading interactive agency that has been developing online and offline solutions for leading organizations since 1997. Since its inception, A.K.A. has exemplified a passionate commitment to providing the highest quality communication and technical solutions. We seek opportunities of social impact and maintain immense pride in all of the solutions and services we provide.
To learn more about A.K.A., please visit www.akanewmedia.com
The Opportunity: A.K.A. New Media Inc. (A.K.A.), an advanced technology and communications company, has an immediate requirement for a dynamic, passionate, focused, organized and energetic Account Coordinator to join our team to provide account support for existing A.K.A. New Media and AKA Broker clients.
If you have a passion for building relationships, have a go-getter personality with strong communication skills, who excels at finding win-win situations, are inspired by the thought of arming companies and not-for-profit organizations with the best online solutions possible, and want to be part of a dynamic and fast-emerging company, read on and apply!
- Account Management - Content and asset gathering; Update management; SEO and social media management; supporting creative presentations
- Client Relations - Proactively maintaining and deepening ongoing client relationships
- Project Management - Managing and tracking the status of and budget for projects; Creating and managing Budget Control Reports/Project Tracking Reports; QA reviews of all completed work for clients
- Project Development - Working closely with creative and technical teams to define new project needs, in order to determine costing for projects
- Client Strategy Development - Participating in the research and discovery phases of projects; Developing reflection documents and writing creative briefs
- Client Training - Training clients on the use of Content Management Systems
- Communications - Supporting the creation of content for e-Newsletters, corporate website and industry publications; Management of A.K.A.'s social media presence (Twitter and Facebook)
- General Marketing Support - Gathering client testimonials, support writing/editing/contributing to A.K.A.'s marketing efforts, etc.
- Business Development - Support A.K.A.'s business development efforts
Salary Range: $35K-$40K
- 1-2 years of account management experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Excellent time and priority management skills; Able to manage tasks efficiently and to multi-task
- Ability to manage client expectations, requests, and challenges calmly, effectively, and professionally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed and passionate about technology and communications, with emphasis on Internet-based technology (i.e. Social media, web design, etc.)
- Outgoing, energetic, with strong interpersonal, team and customer service skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is preferred - preferably in the field of Business, Marketing, Communications, or Technology
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and working knowledge of Keynote
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to evolving needs quickly, and willing to self-teach as required (i.e. Using online help guides, etc.)
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of related software (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and basic web code (HTML, CSS) but these are not requirements
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) like Wordpress and Kentico, and Customer Relations Management (CRM) like Salesforce and MS Dynamics
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords
- Bilingual is an asset
Relevant Assets and Experience:
- Not-for-profit and fundraising.
- Web development
- Project management
- Sales, including prospecting and cold-calling
- Knowledge of digital marketing
For additional information about A.K.A. New Media, please be sure to visit:
When applying, please describe your specific contribution/role on any projects mentioned in resume/portfolio.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.