Business Development Manager (Intermediate-Senior Sales Position)
- 20 Maud St, Toronto, ON M5V 2M5, Canada
A.K.A. New Media Inc (A.K.A.) is a leading interactive agency that has been developing online and offline solutions for leading organizations since 1997. Since its inception, A.K.A. has exemplified a passionate commitment to providing the highest quality communication and technical solutions. We seek opportunities of social impact and maintain immense pride in all of the solutions and services we provide.
To learn more about A.K.A., please visit www.akanewmedia.com.
raisin® (a product of A.K.A.) is a SaaS-based, state-of-the-art, online donation and fundraising event management system that empowers charities and fundraisers to reach and exceed their fundraising goals. For more information, please visit www.akaraisin.
A.K.A. New Media Inc. (A.K.A.), an advanced technology and communications company, has an immediate requirement for a dynamic, passionate, focused, organized, and energetic Business Development Associate to join its raisin® team, to help introduce and sell the raisin solution to prospective clients.
If you have a passion for sales, love building relationships, have a go-getter personality, excel at finding win-win situations, are inspired by the thought of arming foundations and charities with the best fundraising tools available, and want to be part of a dynamic and fast emerging company, read on and apply!
- Design & implement sales strategy.
- Collaborate with Sr. Executive team to build and execute out effective strategies – outbound and inbound program for lead generation and prospect nurturing programs.
- Continuously iterate on sales process – Build and maintain a healthy base of leads and contacts through extensive research and leveraging new and existing networks and contacts.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customers.
- Reach out to senior decision makers in the fundraising/charity community with a focus on conveying a convincing value proposition to begin an engagement with them.
- Use multi-channel outreach as part of the sales cycle – including email, social media, ads and cold calling.
- Mentor & help junior sales associates daily to maximize their efforts and effectiveness.
- Real-time recording of sales activities in company Salesforce CRM database. Maintain and provide analysis of Salesforce CRM data.
- Provide weekly status reports on sales prospects and leads.
- Qualify leads and cConducting qualification product demonstrations demonstrations (remote and in-person).
- Finding, evaluating and respond ing to RFP’s.
- Research, understand and maintain ongoing awareness of competitive market.
- Explore strategic partnership opportunities.
- Prepareing and attending industry conferences (2-3 per year).
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of direct sales and business development experience.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Experienced selling SaaS-based software.
- Experienced with Salesforce.
- Avid user of digital technologies, mobile, social media and web-based software.
- Self-starter, motivated, fast learner.
- Knowledge of general Internet technologies, social media & software.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Key values of honesty, integrity, professionalism and passion for customer service and technology.
- Selling SaaS-based software or other technology solutions
- Not-for-profit and fundraising
- Salesforce & Google Ad Campaign
- Software development and web development
- Sales including prospecting and cold calling
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
For additional information about A.K.A. raisin and the parent company, A.K.A. New Media, please be sure to visit:
www.akaraisin.com (The Product)
www.akanewmedia.com (The Parent Company)
Only those short-listed will be contacted. Local candidates will be given first consideration.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.