Senior UX Designer
- Jl. Sabo, Denokan, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our fast growing team.
Ajobthing is a successful start-up that aims to deliver products that solve recruitment problems using cutting edge software, the world wide web, mobile and innovative marketing.
We are result-oriented and welcome fail-fast mentality, ever willing to try out fresh ideas. When others may ask “Why?”, we choose to ask “Why not?”. We encourage a spirit of collaboration, celebrate the success of colleagues and practice picking each other up when we inevitably fall. We frown upon office politics, self-centeredness and discrimination. Bureaucracy slows down many companies, so here we built one that practices simple, lean and efficient processes
Last but not least, we define success based on the value we create for our users.
A Job Thing is looking for our next Senior UX Designer. We expect you to be able to conduct user research and user testing, as well as understand what it takes to create good flows for our users. Able to collaborate with Stakeholders to create intuitive, user-friendly software and advocate users' needs.
If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, are creative, always up for challenges. Read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
- Consider the existing applications and escalating its UX.
- Work with stakeholders to define what to do next to improve our products which benefit users as well as growing the business.
- Collaborate with developers (Web, & App) to realize the design visions.
Designing usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for mobile and web, based on research and best practices.
Rapid creation of working prototypes or mockups for demonstration or communication purpose.
Proactive in participating in defining and driving strategic direction from UX perspective.
Influencing cross-functional product teams and the organization to achieve the right solutions for our users.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UX Designer or similar role, proven by a strong portfolio
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Startup experience or mentality is a huge plus. Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role
- BSc in Art & Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus.
- Able to work on-site and full time in Yogyakarta.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Salary: 6-9mio (negotiable).
- Challenging yet exciting tasks and target, working in international team.
- Annual leave, sick leave, special leave, menstrual leave.
- Performance rewards.
- Laptop & supporting hardware will be provided.
- Casual Attire.
- Medical Claims.
- Optical & Dental benefits