- Jl. Sabo, Krodan, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our fast growing team.
Ajobthing is a successful start-up that aims to deliver products that solve recruitment problems using cutting edge software, the world wide web, mobile and innovative marketing.
We are result-oriented and welcome fail-fast mentality, ever willing to try out fresh ideas. When others may ask “Why?”, we choose to ask “Why not?”. We encourage a spirit of collaboration, celebrate the success of colleagues and practice picking each other up when we inevitably fall. We frown upon office politics, self-centeredness and discrimination. Bureaucracy slows down many companies, so here we built one that practices simple, lean and efficient processes
Last but not least, we define success based on the value we create for our users.
Write client-side code for web-based applications that support various medias from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices, as well as create easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and deliver prototypes quickly.
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes in front-end technologies.
- Advise, collaborate, and synthesize feedback with product stakeholders and UI/UX designers.
- Collaborate and synchronize with Back-End developers to deliver prototypes in time.
1. At least 2 years minimum of work experience as Front End Developer.
3. Experience in developing web-based application, particularly user-facing application. Using Laravel and VueJS altogether is preferable
4. Familiar with UI Frameworks such as bulma, bootstrap, bluefy.
5. Able to create a good ui/ux prototypes according to our existing ui design styles.
6. Familiar with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
7. Competent with revision control system (Git)
8. Able to work on site and full time in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Salary 5-10 mio (negotiable).
- Performance rewards.
- Annual leave, sick leave, special leave, menstrual leave.
- Challenging yet exciting tasks and targets, working in an international team environment.
- Laptop & supporting hardware will be provided.
- Casual attire.
- Medical claims.
- Optical & dental benefits