iOS Developer with Flutter Experience
- Jalan Sabo, Kecamatan Depok, Jogja, Indonesia
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our fast growing team.
Ajobthing is a successful start-up that aims to deliver products that solve recruitment problems using cutting edge software, the world wide web, mobile and innovative marketing.
We are result-oriented and welcome fail-fast mentality, ever willing to try out fresh ideas. When others may ask “Why?”, we choose to ask “Why not?”. We encourage a spirit of collaboration, celebrate the success of colleagues and practice picking each other up when we inevitably fall. We frown upon office politics, self-centeredness and discrimination. Bureaucracy slows down many companies, so here we built one that practices simple, lean and efficient processes
Last but not least, we define success based on the value we create for our users.
- Design and development of scalable, reliable, and testable Maukerja and Ricebowl iOS apps.
- Review designs and code to ensure quality.
- Maintain, enforce, and implement common conventions, standards, and technologies.
- Work with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to deliver new features.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Strong knowledge of XCode, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Having a minimum of 3 years experience in iOS App Development.
- Familiar with Swift.
- Familiarity with Flutter is a big plus point.
- High proficiency in the iOS life cycle and the iOS framework.
- Able to evaluate and integrate 3rd Party APIs and SDK.
- Has a strong understanding of Reactive Architecture such as RxSwift.
- Possessing a firm understanding of storage, multi-threading, memory management, and concurrency.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Has strong object-oriented programming, analytical skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Has strong knowledge in the business area and organizations by demonstrating troubleshooting skills and resolving issues.
- Bonus point if you have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- Able to work full-time and onsite in *Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
*due to the new normal, some T&C apply
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Salary: 7-10mio (negotiable).
- Challenging yet exciting tasks and target, working in international team.
- Annual leave, sick leave, special leave, menstrual leave.
- Performance rewards.
- Laptop & supporting hardware will be provided.
- Casual Attire.
- Medical Claims.
- Optical & Dental benefits