Product Manager Assistant (Intern)
- Jl. Sabo, Krodan, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our fast growing team.
Ajobthing is a successful start-up that aims to deliver products that solve recruitment problems using cutting edge software, the world wide web, mobile and innovative marketing.
We are result-oriented and welcome fail-fast mentality, ever willing to try out fresh ideas. When others may ask “Why?”, we choose to ask “Why not?”. We encourage a spirit of collaboration, celebrate the success of colleagues and practice picking each other up when we inevitably fall. We frown upon office politics, self-centeredness and discrimination. Bureaucracy slows down many companies, so here we built one that practices simple, lean and efficient processes
Last but not least, we define success based on the value we create for our users.
As an Intern, you will help the Product Manager working closely with the developers, Data and Quality Assurance, and product team. Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to ensure product development timeline running smooth.
The duration of this internship is 3 months.
- Fresh graduate or last semester student
- Having IT/Tech education background is preferable
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to operate Google Drive (Sheets, Slide, Document)
- Understand the basic MySQL and Git
- Working onsite in Yogyakarta
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Paid internship
- Challenging yet exciting tasks and targets, working in an international team environment