Video Content Creator (Internship)
- Jl. Sabo, Denokan, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Agensi Pekerjaan Ajobthing was founded in 2013 as Brightan System in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are a recruitment solutions specialist, and our signature product, the Maukerja job portal, was created in the same year. Ajobthing was created as a solution for businesses struggling to source blue-collar and non-executive workers, which represents almost 36% of the working population. Most job portals are targeted to the English-speaking community and focus on hiring executive roles. Our job platforms solve the language barrier for job seekers using existing job portals in the market, so we started Maukerja for the Bahasa Malaysia-speaking community, and Ricebowl.my a year later, upon seeing an increase in demand from the Mandarin-speaking community.
An Award-Winning Job Portal
In 2018, Ajobthing’s product Maukerja was awarded the Best Job Portal in the Asia Recruitment Awards, a benchmark within the recruitment industry and the only regional recruitment awards show dedicated to celebrating the best in talent acquisition within Asia. In the same year, Ajobthing was awarded Winner of the Best Recruitment Portal category in HumanResources HR Vendors of the Year 2018. We are also HRDF registered training providers and are an MSC Status company
As we are developing Maukerja and Ricebowl.my for Malaysian blue-collar and non-executive workers, in 2018 we expanded to Indonesia establishing Maukerja Indonesia to bridging fresh graduates and workforce in Indonesia to HR Professionals with the same mission: helping them to get better jobs and solving their employment problems with current 30k users across Indonesia.
for fun parts, our daily life is shared on our instagram: @lifeatajobthing
You will learn how to plan out your video content starting from pre-production phase, post-pro, publishing it, and monitor its performance. With the guidance of our senior team members, you will be responsible for creating short video content on various social channels with Tiktok as your main focus; making sure it hits the designated key result.
- Final Year Student/Fresh graduates
- Familiar with Tiktok and most video-based social platforms (such as Youtube and Instagram)
- Having a strong sense of responsibility and eagerness to learn
- Available to start working immediately and able to commit 3 months or more on a full-time basis
- Have laptop and software to operate editing contents to support WFH schedule
- Able to work on-site in Yogyakarta, Indonesia and effectively in a remote setting (WFH) on schedule
- Submit your application by attaching your resume, portfolio, and cover letter.
- We will process your application during working days (Mon - Fri).
- You will received email confirmation about your application status (accepted or rejected).
- If you have any question about this position or it’s hiring process, feel free to contact us at rizca[at]ajobthing.com with subject: [Question] Video Content Creator (Internship)
Benefits and perks of having internship with us include:
- Compensation: paid internship
- Lifestyle: Company outings, semi-flexible hours, casual but still professional
- Progression: Professional development, mentorship by senior, challenging yet exciting tasks and targets, international experiences, self development, and other opportunities