IT Asset & Supplier Coordinator
- 4 Exchange Quay, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Location: Manchester
- Department: Service Delivery
- Business Areas: Technology Services
We are looking for the right person to join our existing IT Asset and Supplier Management team as an IT Asset & Supplier Coordinator. The successful candidate will assist the IT Service Manager in ensuring we receive the best service and value from our IT Assets and Suppliers. They will also work alongside the existing IT Supplier and Asset Co-Ordinator providing ongoing management of existing supplier contracts and IT Assets.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, time management and analytical skills, along with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn. Experience in Asset, Supplier or Stakeholder management would be a bonus but is not essential.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
What does the job involve?
Maintaining the IT Asset register
- Ensure new assets are added to the Asset Register at the time of purchase
- Complete reconciliations of virtual and physical assets against IT Asset register to ensure the register is up to date
- Remove decommissioned or end of life assets from the Asset register.
- Reconciliation of license entitlement v’s current use to ensure compliance, raising potential issues to cost centre owner for resolution.
- Review and analyse license usage and make recommendations on appropriate agreement types. I.e., transactional v’s enterprise.
- Co-ordination and planning of key events such as true-ups and renewals.
- Assist cost centre owners with the purchase of new licenses or budgeting where requested.
- Assist supplier owner/cost centre owner with provision of new contracts.
- Management of contract renewals to ensure all contracts are either renewed or terminated in line with the contractual notice period.
- Raising payments and approving invoicing for new or renewed contracts.
- Keeping accurate records of all existing and new contractions, including renewal date, notice period, contract overview and supplier detail.
- Assist IT Service Manager(s) in understanding and management of existing and new contracts.
Supplier and Stakeholder Management
- Assist IT Service Manager with the review and classification of new and existing suppliers.
- Assist IT Service Manager with the management of Supplier and Contract records.
- Assist IT Service Manager with the management of third-party suppliers, including the attendance of service review meetings.
If you are an enthusiastic, organised, and self-motivated individual who enjoys working as part of a team but is also happy to work on their own - then this role at AJ Bell is for you!
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork, we have a great sense of pride in what we do, and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £72.8 billion and more than 382,000 clients.
One of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for, AJ Bell is an award-winning financial services business redefining how people invest.
Our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre. We have our head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
We grew throughout the pandemic and have ambitious growth plans going into our next financial year.
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus much more