Junior UX Designer
- 4 Exchange Quay, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Location: Manchester
- Department: Digital Strategy
- Business Areas: Technology Services
To be part of an growing UX Team producing great designs for our award-winning platform.
What’s in it for you?
You will learn about our UX process and how to apply your skills in different areas, for instance how to gather user insights and data and use this evidence to inform your design; how to build and utilise experience maps and how to apply design principles to your work.
What support will you get?
You will collaborate with colleagues throughout the business and learn how to integrate these different views by participating in (and eventually leading) HCD workshops, user feedback sessions and refinement.
What you will be doing?
You will be tasked with analysing and interpreting requirements and using your skills in sketching, wireframing and prototyping to produce interface designs that align with the business goals of providing delightful experiences for our users.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a design role or can show portfolio of work and/or UX learning courses and/or demonstrate creative flair in any for
- Confident communicator
- Can demonstrate any UX practices
- Able to collaborate
- Any prototyping software knowledge (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch etc)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Naturally inquisitive
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Please do share a portfolio if you have one.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 368,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £70.4 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Discretionary bonus paid twice a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Free social events
- Plus, much more