Customer Relations Coordinator
- 4 Exchange Quay, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Location: Manchester
- Department: Administration
- Business Areas: Customer Services
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £62.5 billion and more than 312,300 clients. Our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre. We have our head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
We are now recruiting for a Customer Relations Co-ordinator to join our client services department. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that we treat all complainants fairly, by ensuring that all complaints that are subject to FCA and internal business requirements are handled appropriately. To ensure that follow up is completed and documented following each complaint. To assist and support the Customer Relations Manager where required.
- Recording all complaints subject to FCA Dispute Resolution: Complaints Sourcebook requirements accurately.
- Ensuring complaints are acknowledged promptly in line with FCA requirements and internal procedures and SLA's.
- Undertaking investigative work in order to produce a formal response to each complaint.
- Issuing final response letters in relation to each complaint within internal and FCA timeframes ensuring they are detailed and clear.
- Ensuring that full, detailed records are maintained in relation to the complaint investigation and sign off on response and any compensation
- Ensuring that payment arrangements in relation to any compensation or ex gratia payment are followed up and that payment is made.
- Maintaining the complaints register and reviewing entries of the FTR register.
- Producing monthly MI for senior management.
- Preparing documents for submission to the POS and FOS in relation to any complaints referred.
- Assisting the Customer Relations Manager in any other areas as required.
Competence, knowledge and skills:
- Previous experience in a informal and formal complaints based role.
- Significant experience of working in a financial services administration role.
- Exceptional customer focus and passion for achieving the right outcomes for our customers.
- Excellent letter writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of pension administration, ISAs and dealing services.
- Knowledge of FCA requirements for complaints handling.
- Meticulous attention to detail in ensuring records of all complaints are detailed and the audit trail is maintained at all times.
- Exceptional inter personal skills in dealing with customers, advisers and internal departments.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus much more