Senior Developer Microsoft Technologies
- -, Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
Agiloft, Inc provides agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. As a remote-first employer, Agiloft hires from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Our people are our greatest asset! We provide a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work remotely.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
The Job: Senior Developer Microsoft Technologies
***Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate***
We are seeking a Senior developer Microsoft Technologies who is interested in working with our product team on the extension of Agiloft’s capabilities to the Microsoft platform. We have a fast-growing list of exciting projects in the pipeline and are looking for someone with the right skills and experience to help us bring them to life.
- Design and develop applications on the Microsoft platform that seamlessly integrates with the Agiloft core platform
- Create well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Act as a consultant to product teams
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure that the code meets product specifications as well as documentation-, performance- and security standards
- Direct other developers in complex projects
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least five years of post-graduate experience in this or a similar role
- Experience with the development of applications on MS Azure
- Experience with extending or integrating with O365 applications
- Experience with directing a team of developers in complex software development projects
- Deep understanding of OO programming principles and commitment to clean, efficient, well-documented code
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate