Front-End Developer II - EU-based
- -, Chernivtski, Chernivtski, Ukraine
WHY JOIN AGILOFT?
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
The Job: Front-End Developer II
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who is proficient in developing applications with modern frontend frameworks such as vue.js and has a keen eye for design and UI/UX. You know how to translate user expectations into interactive web apps and have at least two years of experience with the optimization of web applications in terms of technology and in delivering the best user experience.
***Experienced with MEAN stack and popular JS frameworks like Vue, React, Angular
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, secure, and reliable front-end code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Onboard and mentor new team members
- A minimum of two years of experience in working on large projects/Enterprise applications including, but not limited to version control tools, automated software testing, automating software build tools
- Knowledgeable of UI development concepts like Responsive Design, SPA, Modular Design
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with MEAN stack and popular JS frameworks like Vue, React, Angular
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Fluent in the English language
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development and career growth opportunities