Junior HR Coordinator - Payroll and Benefits Processor
- -, Mountain View, CA
Agiloft is an award-winning provider of agile business software trusted by more than 3M users at Fortune 100 companies, startups and public sector organizations worldwide. One of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, it has recently won a number of industry awards including a gold Stevie award for platform as a service, best contract management system from PC Mag and Infotech’s best value for money for its Service Desk application.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Agiloft is looking for a smart, energetic HR Coordinator to join the Operations department.
You will be responsible for various HR functions, including but not limited to administering payroll and benefits for multiple employee groups. You will support the recruiting team, assist with onboarding new employees and help create a welcoming environment for our growing teams. You will also support the Operations team with various administrative functions.
This is a junior position, so the ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years of experience in HR, payroll and benefits; and administrative functions. The ideal candidate is well-organized, pays great attention to detail and is always willing to go above and beyond for our employees.
This is a great opportunity to work at a company that truly values excellence, creativity and motivated individuals. If you are a super-star, personable, and enjoys HR administration work, we’d love to hear from you!
- Prepare and administer payroll for multiple employee and contractor groups with high accuracy and timeliness.
- Administer health insurance and 401(k) benefits/plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Manage multi-state payroll accounts.
- Maintain and periodically audit accuracy of company and employee payroll records.
- Assist with onboarding processes, including but not limited to performing background checks and reference checks; completing I-9s, hire and re-hire forms, creating personnel files and training.
- Assist with processing of terminations.
- Assist with recruitment and manage job postings, including but not limited to updating postings, and ensuring paid postings are active.
- Communicate effectively with employees and contractors relating to HR procedures and processes with a dedication to providing the highest level of service.
- Perform research to support HR goals.
- Organize and set up for company meetings and lunches.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and company events.
- Answer and direct occasional incoming phone calls.
- Assist with other office management and maintenance as directed.
- Perform other tasks based on your skills, interest and expertise.
- College degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in HR, payroll and benefits; and administrative functions.
- Strong knowledge of HR, payroll and benefits standards and laws.
- Superior recordkeeping skills and fine attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, fair-mindedness and ethical conduct at all time.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced office environment.
- Good judgment, logic and ability to learn new things quickly.
- Good people skills.
- Creative, energetic and likes challenges.
- Experience with web based applications a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive bonuses and monthly commissions
- Referral bonuses
- Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- 401K plan – company matching
- Health /dental insurance
- Generous vacation
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer