QA Automation Engineer
- -, Kiev, ua
Agiloft is a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We are stable, debt-free and have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, Customer Support and ITIL.
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editors Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
We are looking for a full time QA Automation Engineer to help with manual and automated quality assurance of the Agiloft software platform.
You should have no less than two years of professional experience in software testing and test automation. We also expect you to perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work within established standards within the QA organization
- Ensure high quality software is delivered in each release
- Advance and maintain the test automation framework
- Research and resolve any broken automation scripts that fail during execution
- Support manual QA testing efforts in conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Update test results in test tracking tool(s)
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other members on the product team
- 2+ years of test automation experience in web / cloud services, applications, and platforms
- Experience with writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Experience with application (UI / API / Unit) automation tools, BDD automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies
- Solid experience with WATIR
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.