Junior Enterprise Java Developer
- -, Kiev, ua
Agiloft is a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We are stable, debt-free and have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, Customer Support and ITIL.
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editors Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
We are seeking a junior Enterprise JavaBeans Developer who will join our fast-growing engineering team, working on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing scalable Java applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have no less than two years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications. You must be able to write clean, well-documented code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance the Agiloft core platform
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure designs meet specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working on a large project
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well-documented code
- Professional experience with EJB/JBoss
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.