Senior Database Engineer
- -, Kiev, ua
Agiloft is a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We are stable, debt-free and have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, Customer Support and ITIL.
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editors Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
We are looking for a Senior Database Engineer with RDBMS experience to help scale, optimize and maintain our database environment.
As a Database Engineer on our team, you will focus on improving performance of our MSSQL and MySQL database implementations.
This includes building software to run the service at scale and software around databases, like monitoring and alerting tools.
We are a remote-first team that values open collaboration and shared ownership.
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain and improve our database implementations
- Develop an understanding of our business applications architecture, and provide architectural guidance to improve database and systems operations and integration
- Collaborate with developers, QA, and other DevOps engineers to ensure we provide high-quality and performance infrastructure for our apps and ensure our product is scalable to support clients of any database size.
- Expert in RDBMS, especially MSSQL, MySQL.
- 3+ years of DBA experience.
- Skilled with database clusters, replication, and high availability, tuning, and scalability
- Experience with backup and disaster recovery solutions for databases
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge, and learn from others.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Full Time Non-Exempt
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.