VP - Engineering Department
- -, Miami, FL, us
Agiloft is a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We are stable, debt-free and have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, Customer Support and ITIL.
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editors Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
We are looking for a VP of Engineering to oversee the technical development of the company’s core product, including the development of specifications for new functionality and API’s.
The VP of Engineering will be responsible for advising on strategic decisions, as well as managing and leading the engineering teams.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background in cloud/SaaS platform development and management.
The ideal candidate has at least 4 years’ experience managing engineering teams including international teams.
Applicants from the US East Coast are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop product strategy that aligns with company goals.
- Develop the technical portion of specifications for new functionality, and API’s for our core platform.
- Maintain the core product roadmap.
- Ensure that product development progress, problems, and risks are clearly communicated to the executive team.
- Manage and provide guidance to the engineering teams.
- Define objectives and performance measurements for the engineering teams.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, retention and training of the engineering teams.
- Interface directly with high values customers as necessary.
- Perform other tasks based on skills or expertise.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Strong technical background in cloud/SaaS platform development and management.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, software architecture, design and database systems.
- 4 years managing and leading engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Proven success in recruiting, creating and motivating a strong performing engineering team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to present information that demonstrates command of the information and ability to connect with the audience.
- Proven customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical/problem solving. Addresses issues with thoughtfulness and urgency.
- Strong decision-making abilities. Good judgment, sound logic, and ability to learn new things quickly.
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with teams across the organization.
- Excellent organization, project and task management skills.
- Fluent in Russian is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive bonuses and monthly commissions
- Referral bonuses
- Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- 401K plan - company matching
- Health /dental insurance
- Generous vacation
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.