Machine Learning Research Engineer
- Central, London, United Kingdom
We are disrupting the Artificial Intelligence & Engineering talent industry with our groundbreaking solutions and business ideas. At AI-Adam we focus on Intelligent and efficient sourcing by using Predictive Analytics to Improve Sourcing and help you secure the best talent in the industry.
Machine Learning Researcher to join a leading AI Startup in London. As a Machine Learning Researcher you will conduct applied research in the areas of model explainability, outlier and drift detection, model monitoring and more.Design, write and test open-source components and contribute to conferences and talks in the broad area of machine learning monitoring.
The impact you will have:
You will primarily work on our open-source machine learning explainability and monitoring libraries. Some initial projects may include extending distributed computing capabilities of explanation algorithms using Ray and Re-designing our existing libraries to be multi-backend (TensorFlow and PyTorch) compatible. You will also be supporting research projects in the areas of model explainability, outlier and drift detection, model monitoring and more. You will also get a chance to contrubute to conferences and talks in the broad area of machine learning monitoring.
What we look for:
- Advanced Python programming experience.
- TensorFlow or PyTorch experience.
- A solid foundation in machine learning, including probability and statistics.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- At least 2 years of experience in industry or academia showing completed projects using scientific research tools