Front End Engineer - React
- Central, London, United Kingdom
We are disrupting the Artificial Intelligence & Engineering talent industry with our groundbreaking solutions and business ideas. At AI-Adam we focus on Intelligent and efficient sourcing by using Predictive Analytics to Improve Sourcing and help you secure the best talent in the industry.
We are hiring for a Front-end Engineer to join one of our leading AI startups in London. They are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production.
Your role will be:
- Building visualisation of our enterprise product.
- Custom visualisation in a web browser using SVGs and Canvas.
- Translate wireframes into fully functional, client facing user interfaces.
- Planning and arranging meetings and contributing towards the roadmap.
- Code maintenance and bug fixes.
- Provide documentation and contribute towards their improvements.
- Experience in graphing data in a web browser.
- Experience with Canvas and SVG API.
- Experience using React, Material UI, transpilers such as Babel and Webpack.
- Knowledge on machine learning would be a bonus.
- Git and GitHub.
- Strong communication skills.
- HTML and CSS.
- Benchmarking and web optimisation.