Applied Machine Learning Researcher
- Central, London, United Kingdom
We are disrupting the Artificial Intelligence & Engineering talent industry with our groundbreaking solutions and business ideas. At AI-Adam we focus on Intelligent and efficient sourcing by using Predictive Analytics to Improve Sourcing and help you secure the best talent in the industry.
Applied Machine Learning Researcher to join a leading AI Startup in London. As a Applied Machine Learning Researcher you will conduct applied research in the areas of model explainability, outlier and drift detection, model monitoring and more.Design, write and test open-source components and contribute to conferences and talks in the broad area of machine learning monitoring.
- A solid foundation in machine learning, including probability and statistics.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- At least 2 years of experience in industry or academia showing completed projects.
- Python programming experience.
- TensorFlow or PyTorch experience.
- Published research papers in machine learning.
- Contributions to open source software (e.g. implementing research papers).